Friday 14 June 2013

Let's call it a week!! =)

Don't know why I am so exhausted this week. My back ached carrying the heavy laptop bag and handbag. Is this a signal that I might fall sick over the weekend? Or maybe because I have really learned something this week after one and a half month of zero input. I feel contended. This week, at least I have something to write on my learning journal and it feels wonderful to review what I have learned. On the other hand, I must have caused a lot of trouble to my person in charge. I kept asking questions because I was so confused during the starting of the week. I never really understand foreign exchange rates in university and even now I would not guarantee that I understand everything because I still calculate the dates wrongly =(

Doing research and forecasting the future trend of 7 exchange rates will be my jobs for the weekends. Can anyone please help me do my assignments? I have no idea how those currencies move and what is happening in those countries in depth until I can be confident to forecast their future movements. Tedious jobs but I think I will enjoy it!!

 G7 currencies:



DXY (U.S. Dollar Index)
EUR/USD
USD/JPY
GBP/USD
USD/CHF
AUD/USD
USD/CAD
NZD/USD

Will be my weekend companion. Maybe I should start doing it tomorrow because my mind is completely blank now. I can't even concentrate on what the security guard was trying to tell me just now when I was about to enter the apartment. I told him to slow down because I could not catch a word out from his mouth. OMG... I must be really tired today, mentally exhausted.

I did not have quality sleep for the week. Often I will wake up in the middle of the night and my heart beats so fast that I don't understand why it is happening. Is there something wrong with me? Am I too fat that I am going to have heart attack soon? Oh nooo... Maybe it is time for me to go on diet. But... I love food!! I like to eat!! I am a round round tubby.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment