Friday 27 September 2013

Friday again!!

It has been quite a while since I have talked to my buddy because I am a bit busy and most of it is because I am lazy.

My thoughts seems to be scattered all over the place tonight so I thought this would be a great moment to talk to my buddy since I don't feel like doing anything including watching hong kong drama series. It is abit wierd that I choose not to watch my drama series because that is my favourite past time hobby. Anyways, here I am talking to my invisible illusionary buddy. For me, it is definitely fine to talk to oneself but others do not think so. I might be the random one but I definitely think everyone needs some time off away from the crowd.

I am going to write about what happened this morning. It is kind of ridiculous but I bet a lot of us have such experience before. Let me start from what happened yesterday night. Out of curiousity, I upgraded my iphone 4s software to iOS 7 because everyone was giving positive review about it and my apps are not working well on the older version software. The problem is I was too tired that I can't be bothered to wait for the whole download process and I fell asleep straight away. Working life is exhausting when you have to study at the same time.

When I woke up, my phone shows 5.38pm. LOLOLOL... I was asking myself did I actually sleep for more than 12 hours? I basically missed the whole day by sleeping - I did not go to work, I did not call in sick, I went missing in action for Friday. HAHAHAHA. My second thought was to go to the clinic to ask for medical certificate so I can go on sick leave. Yes I know I am naughty and a terrible employee but what can I do? I can't turn back the clock to get to work on time and even if I go to work, it is already after working hours since bank finishes at 4.45pm on Friday.

Thank god I am still rationale that I look at my watch to confirm the time. It was 8.13am. Friday has yet to come to an end and I can still make it to work although I will be late for work. I can't be bothered to think about the consequences anymore so I got on the LRT and make my way to work as usual. I saw colleagues on the same LRT so I was quite relieved. I ran all the way to work from the LRT station and the business banking head was just standing beside my table dealing with his personal assistant. Opppsss... he caught me red handed.

Anyways, I hope I did not get into trouble for being late because last Tuesday, HR just reminded us to be punctual. I hope Apple don't come out with new software too frequently because I am not very impressed with what happened after I upgraded my phone. LOLOLOL...

Life has been challenging as well. Branch attachment was fun but going back to HQ is a pain in the ass. I am aware that when I am in the branches, I smile alot. I sincerely smile from the bottom of my heart, but when I am in HQ, I tend to put on my fake smile and get impatient with people. I hate it. People around you are no longer caring or willing to help anymore. You will be left there sitting for the whole day doing nothing. You will have to beg for work everyday.

To those who let us sat there reading manuals or did nothing: I can understand how busy you are but if you think you couldn't handle management trainees, just tell HR. Don't think your time is precious and we have to put up with all these nonsense. I know we are there for just a week or two, but at least let us do something. Why can't it be a win win situation, where you get us to help you and at the same time we learn something?

Anyways, all these thoughts should be kept here with my buddy because people told me not to be too demanding. I was scolded because they say I don't appreciate life without work and they like to do nothing but get paid. I realized that I could not fit in properly no matter how hard I tried. It makes me so depressed. OMG... depression kicking in again!! Damm!!

Another thing that makes my day so blue is that we have to wait for our person in charge to go out for lunch together. Guess how long we have to wait... 1 and 1/2 hours and no apologies at all. I have to say although your position is senior vice president and you hold a phd, you are busy and have to handle a lot of things, saying sorry doesn't take you more than 2 seconds. I was not impressed with his attitude at all. Of course, during lunch I did not say anything at all because I was not interested in whatever he is talking about because I have no respect to him anymore. Unhappy face during lunch
=(

After lunch, it is time to pay. Guess what, nobody from my group took the initiative to pay. I took out RM50 note and left it on the table. Other group members were sitting there looking at me and the person in charge. I guess they were expecting the person in charge to pay but for me I did not want his treat because he is such a lousy person. They are taking people from the senior management for granted. HAHAHA.... At last, the person in charge asked us to pass him the bill and he has to foot the bill of course. I handed him my RM50 note and he didn't want to take. I can sense that he did not volunteer to do that because he was damm slow in taking out his credit card and he looked at the bill for 2 seconds too. But there is also another possibility that he is just the slow type of person. After paying, all my group members said thank you with a big smile. LOLOLOLOL... I hate those fake smiles!!!

Life sucks!! Friday is bad for Priscilla as always.

I think I should change my blog to a place where I do my research on equities rather than all these negative thoughts and feelings!!

I hate Fridays!!












No comments:

Post a Comment