Tuesday 28 May 2013

Bottle opening day!!

Today was an interesting day. I walked around the whole building, asking everyone who I know to help me to open my blue Zebra water bottle. For those who know me in ANU, maybe you guys know which water bottle I am referring to. 

This morning, I filled my bottle with cold drinks and brought it to work. When I wanted to drink, I couldn't open it. The inner pressure must be so strong that it stops me from opening it. Then I waited until lunch hour when there are more people around to help me 'unlock' it. Hmm.. there were at least 10 people who attempted to open up the bottle but FAILED. If you were on the spot, you can see two people working together just to open a bottle. Funny but showing team work scene, one holding the base of the bottle, the other twisting the cap.  Sorry for giving you guys a hard time during lunch. LOL.

We went for chu cheong fun today. Hmm... I don't like the sweet sauce of the 'fun'. Yucks, it should be savoury, how can it be sweet!! HAHAHAHA. It is also quite expensive given we have to sit at the road side and possibly get run over by a car, also it is so so so hot in the afternoon. It wasn't extremely yummy or something very special to me. I am not going there anymore if I am given a second choice since I don't like sweet sauce on my 'fun'. It doesn't match!! It's like eating chocolate ice-cream with salt sprinkled on it!! NONONONO, in my dictionary!! Others can still like it as long as I am not invited to go there. =)

Back to the blue bottle, later in the afternoon, I went to find my other good friend on the 20th floor. He was looking for a cloth to aid his opening process. HAHA... act so pro!! An uncle (Treasury head, the one that stop us for a drink) was around and without any difficult time, he managed to open it. My jaw dropped to the floor because he was the only one who can open it after so many failed cases. LOL. He said before opening the bottle, I should turn the cap left and right, rather than just anti-clock wise. One lesson learned at work, but too bad it is not any working skills!! Good enough for me, a bit of improvement everyday, no matter which field!! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment