Saturday 25 May 2013

First trip to KLCC =)

For my first time I went to KLCC to post my job application letter, I did not know where the post office was. Of course, I have to go to KLCC without telling anyone because it is really unethical to tell everyone I am prepared to leave the company while I am still there. Ok, I admit I have been very unethical lately!! HAHAHAHA

The weather on Thursday was extremely hot. I took out my UV protection umbrella and walked to the LRT station. To my surprise, the LRT was fully occupied. I thought the LRT would be quite empty given it was on a working day but at lunch hour. Most of the people were heading to where I want to go, KLCC.

I know I only have one hour of lunch so I have to rush to get things done as quickly as I could. So, I decided to ask the security guard who was standing at the entrance of the shopping mall.

ME: Excuse me, where is the post office?
Security Guard: There is no post office here.
ME: Are you serious? (I stared at him because I was so surprised that he said there is no post office in KLCC. Two people told me there IS a post office there. I walked all the way here and now you said there is no post office. !@#$%^)
Security Guard: The post office is not here, it is inside the building.
ME: I laughed. What a great joke!!

Then the security guard told me the direction. Finally, I managed to find the post office and get my things done.

The trip to KLCC's post office was very adventurous despite the hot weather!!

Dear security guard, I know your job is always boring but do not joke with someone who is in a hurry. He/She might be so focus on getting things done and not understand your joke at all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment