Saturday 18 May 2013

Supportive parents =)

I am such a lucky girl. Although there are a lot of people out there that constantly insult or talk behind me and working in a company that never appreciate my talent or my degrees, I am blessed enough to have friends and family who understand and support me.

Yesterday, when my mum called and I decided to tell her everything that happened to me in my work place despite the fact that I seldom talk to her about u bad news or unhappy stuffs. I never want my parents to worry about me therefore I always tend to show them the happy side of my life. But yesterday I thought they have to know a bit more of my current situation so they won't be shock when I quit my job. To my amusement, my mum actually was even angrier than me about how people in the company treated me. To be honest, rather than being angry, I was more upset and depressed. That's why I cried a lot. I really thought I am the worst out of the other management trainees.

My mum was extremely supportive in this case and she asked what can be done to solve this situation. So, I told her I can always do my CFA and improve my chance to get into research department. Please don't get me wrong, my mum meant I should do my CFA and continue my career somewhere else. HAHAHA. My mum reacted spontaneously by saying

'How much? When is the exam? I will take care for the exam fee. Do your CFA and add points to your qualifications. Don't let those West Malaysians look down on us.'

I think I inherited the direct and decisive characteristics from my dear mother. When I told her there is an exam on June, she asked me to sit for that exam, but obviously it is too late for me to register. Can you see how eager my mum is as compared to me who only complain most of the time? I must be more aggressive from now onwards.  

My parents never force me to do anything but sometimes they do nag me a lot, especially mum but I am very grateful to be in such family. Thank you, mum and dad. I think I can get through all these rough moments in life. For those baddies, shoo shoo shoo. Get out of my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment