Wednesday 22 May 2013

Hurray for Wednesday!!

Hurray, this week there is only 3 working days because Friday is Wesak Day. Tomorrow will be the last working day for the week. How cool is that, we only have to work 4 days a week!!

Time flies and I have been really really busy everyday doing things that was assigned by the person in charge (PIC). Although those work seems to serve no purpose at all to me, I think it should be useful for the PIC. Hopefully, it is not just asking me to do for the purpose of filling in time. Oh wells, I am still happy because at least I am fully occupied for most of the hours at work. I am pretty easy to satisfy right? =)

I want to go shopping!! I want to go eat something special!! But I am too lazy to step out of the house and I am too afraid to get snatched or hit by a car!! Oh noooossss...

I am a new share trader now!! I have my own online trading account!! A lot of things to learn as I trade, a lot of newspapers to read everyday, a lot of analysis to be made over time!!

I am so contended for now although work still sucks as always!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment