Friday 31 May 2013

Lousy Friday

I always say Friday is always a bad day for me. Yes, it's Friday again and it is time to be upset.

While I am trying to get over all the anger about the insult which happened previously, I just heard from another HR personnel (Miss Y) that the guy actually talked behind my back in the HR meeting. According to him, I am not taking my job seriously, I am very demanding, I only want to get into research, I am not going to stay long in the company.

First of all, I am not taking my job seriously. Excuse me, since when I work with you? You are never my person in charge (PIC) or even worst you are not in the same department as me. Where the hell are you coming from to make such judgment?

Second, you are the one that forced me to tell you what department I prefer. I have already told you that  I am uncomfortable with telling you about it. And now you tell me I am very demanding. I seriously don't understand why in the first place you asked about it. Just to slander me? WTF

Yes, I want to get into research, but I told you I want to get into Risk department too, right? Why do you have selective hearing? ZZZzzzz

Yes, I will not stay long in the company. The reason behind it is the way I am treated, it is absolutely unfair and disrespectful.

Miss Y tell me I should talk to her boss about this particular matter because if next time I leave the company, I will leave a bad name because they will treat me as not taking the job seriously. In fact, I took the job too seriously that I flag my expectations high and get disappointed over time.

It was destiny to meet the boss. I saw her on my way back to the office. I seriously did not know how to tell her what happened because I did not want to make it obvious that I am complaining. After long hours of juggling between to tell or not to tell, I finally got it out of my heart.

Obviously, you don't expect anything much from a boss because for sure a boss will defend his/her workers and not for you (referring to me, a small character). She asked me to ignore what he said. Hellooo... how is it possible? It is like I slap you on your face and I tell you, Please ignore.  Could you ignore it? Anyways, life still goes on =)

The conclusion from the whole conversation was I am a stubborn person and I do not take advices. I told the boss if I continue to talk to her, I will end up cleaning the toilet because HR can send you everywhere they want to. They are like the magician with a magic wand, Alakrabra, there-you are washing the toilet.

I do admit I am a stubborn person and I don't get shaken easily. But do remember, they are people who are able to convince me through the power of knowledge and experience, for example, the head of deposit department.







No comments:

Post a Comment