Thursday 30 May 2013

Mentor and Buddy!!

For the MT program, we are each given a buddy and a mentor.

Today, my buddy (who is from the previous batch of MTs) complained that I never approach her. That is right, I never contacted her because I really do not feel the need to do so. There is nothing much I can say to her since she is also in the same company as me. Bleh... I am worried that I could not control my anger or temper in front of the so-called buddy, who is there to help you along your way for the whole year. I have not much interest in knowing more about the company and how they move their way through the program. I only want to do my work and be at low profile. That's why I can predict myself that I will never succeed in corporate ladder. Sigh >.<

I have to clarify, my buddy is a really nice person but today she is on fire because of someone and something. HAHAHA.

Oh, I also have an appointment with my mentor. I did email him but he never reply me, so it is not my problem. Anyways, I wouldn't want to tell them what is deep down my heart and what I am planning to do.

Seriously I don't feel like talking to anyone in the company because I have to be so careful when I talk and it is just uncomfortable and unnecessary for me. If you see me at work, most probably you will see me with my head set and sitting at one corner hiding behind the laptop screen. HAHAHA. Low profile and undetectable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment