Friday 31 May 2013

Pissed off with Lazo Diamond

Dear Lazo Diamond,

Your things are absolutely crap. I bought a pair of white gold earrings and it lasted for only 3 days before it broke. The earrings are not cheap. After that, I went back to the store to trade in for another pair of earrings, which I am willing to pay any price difference. However, your staff deemed that I could not do so because the earrings are broken and implicitly pointed out that it was my fault for breaking the earrings. I do not know what did I do to break those tenderly soft earrings when I was sleeping. The collegue of the supervisor who did the transaction with me claimed that she was on sick leave despite the fact that I just saw here walking out of the shop five minutes ago. Staffs in the shop was trying to be busy to avoid any contacts with me or trying to help me to solve my problems.

After arguing a bit, finally I get to trade in my broken earrings with another pair of new earrings. Unfortunately, my necklace broke after less than a month of purchase. I went to another branch in Wangsa Maju to repair. You staff told me I will have to pay for the repair. However, the staff who sold me the necklace told me it is life time guarantee and repairs are all for free. I am very frustrated with how your staffs manipulating customers by being less transparent. Nevertheless, I did get my necklace fixed on that day.

Today, which is three weeks after the second incident, my necklace is broken again. I am fed up of visiting your shop once in less than every month to get my accessories fixed. The quality of your products are pathethically low and I wonder this time I will get charged for getting my necklace fixed.

Kind regards,
Priscilla

No comments:

Post a Comment