Friday 24 May 2013

Long weekend

It's a long weekend. I spent my whole day sleeping yesterday. I woke up at 12.30pm, went back to sleep at 9.30pm because I am down with flu and fever. No wonder I felt so different on Thursday afternoon at work. I thought I was just ready for the weekends but it was a signal from my body to tell me  I am going to fall sick soon. Imagine I am down with sickness at least once in a month. Oh ono.... my body is seriously under attack. I need to find some food or supplement to boost my antibody.

Yesterday, my house owner bought new washing machine. Hurray... it means I don't have to hand wash my clothings. Thinking twice, I am so used to hand washing my clothing that I am reluctant to wash my clothings using washing machine because office wear are so expensive and I do not want them to get ruin when using washing machine =( Quite a lot of my clothings in Australia ended up in the rubbish bin because of the extensive use of washing machine and dryer. Let me see what I can do with my apparels. Maybe hand wash those pricey ones and dump those lower end ones into the washing machines. =)

I am supposed to study... but I am not. Oh wells, I feel like in a shopping mood now. Too bad, I am just too lazy to walk out of my apartment and I need to save for my tuition fees. Ok, I shall stay at home for the rest of the weekends and do my presentation slides >.<

Please go away, Mr FLU and MRs Fever!! Go find someone else who are happy to accept you!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment