Friday 31 May 2013

First day of June

Yesterday I had a presentation with the department I am attached with and people obviously like to ask me questions.

I was asked whether there is any products targeted to Gen-Y in the market that is up to my satisfaction. I told them I have yet found any for the time being and in future I might be able to find one. Then comes the work related question - What if you are a product manager, how do you juggle between company's profit and the benefit of customers?

HAHAHA... Guess what I answered.

It is none of the choices given. Tata ... Answer: I will reconsider my future, i.e., I will think whether I suit being a product manager. Actually reality is cruel. The moment you work the company, you have to put the company's benefit first. Oh wells, I added, if the company pays me well, I will put the company on top of consumer's benefits. This is so not like my statement. After that, they say everyone starts by getting paid less. Aiyo... who does not know that? I told them the truth, if I feel the connection between the company and me, I will do my best for the company. Connection matters, which for me right now is missing.

Actually the answer can be I will put the priority of customers first. Banking is a customer service business. If the customers are happy, they will recommend the bank to others. Although the bank is getting less profit per customer, it is gaining the market share.

This answer sounds so official, which I don't think will ever come out of my mouth. =P

For this week, I have been to KLCC for three times. I don't want to go there anymore. Goodness... No money to shop and most importantly no mood to shop. Thanks to all the baddies around me @.@
I will grow strong and God bless everyone!!

Happy Gawai!!

No comments:

Post a Comment